BAY SANDBLASTING SERVICES LIMITED
Top Quality Guaranteed
Ever since we opened for business in 1988, we have ensured we have the best staff and best facilities to make sure we meet all of our client’s needs. With our state-of-the-art facility including electronically controlled abrasiveblasting equipment to the cities largest fully certified spraybooth we can accommodate any job that can be transported to our facility.
Bay Sandblasting has established itself as the go to company for high performance and quality workmanship with the best service available. From humble beginnings of just a few
select clients, we now have a large database of loyal clients that any company would envy.
We cater to a wide range of jobs, from BBQ plates to the Port of Tauranga Cranes.
If you are looking for a company that can handle any sized job then you have come to
the right place.
GLASS BEAD BLASTING
Food processing equipment
Aluminium and stainless steel marine engine components
Automotive aluminium cylinder heads and parts
Architectural brackets, face plates and door handles
Brass and bronze engraved plaques and statues
Brass hinges and window latches
With a vast array of equipment including 2 x 5 tonne capacity gantries, 2 x forklifts and a 4 tonne Combilift, we can handle any sized structural job that you may want us to carry out for you. We have the capacity to achieve over 800m2 per day by utilizing the option of 3 abrasiveblasting operators at any given time in the one of the largest blastbooth’s in the country. As an example, it is not unusual to have beams 24m long weighing up to 4 tonne being handled regularly.
HEAVY AND LIGHT TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT
We cater for the wider community when we undertake transport equipment. This includes Car & Boat Trailers, Car restoration, Caravan Chassis’, Motor Home chassis’, Heavy Haulage trucks and Trailers. If it can go on the road, we can clean it and paint it.
If you are restoring a classic, solid vehicle of any sort, we are the company you need to talk to. From the chassis to running gear to most body panels, we can offer you a large array of cleaning procedures. Steel grit, Garnet, Glass Bead and hand preparation are the most common forms of preparation we carry out.
MANUFACTURED METAL COMPONENTRY
Not only do we do Structural Steel, we also abrasiveblast and coat a wide variety of Metal Componentry. From conveyors to large hoppers, we have the expertise to take on any project and any size. We have a facility to handle the largest of items that can be transported on the road. Our front door is 8.5m wide and 6m high and it is not unusual to see 150 Tonne hopper systems inside.
Whilst we have a fantastically equipped workshop, we also have a large variety of specialized mobile equipment that can come to you to carry out the same professional service and quality that we can produce in our controlled environment. There are special requirements that need to be met for our resource consent and a quick call can clarify what these may be depending on your request.
We have scaffolded, covered and undertaken work on almost all of the bulk storage tank facilities throughout Tauranga and Mount Maunganui.
2 Maru St, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga 3149, New Zealand
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRADE
1. Terms: These terms are the terms on which services are provided notwithstanding anything to the contrary in any other specification, tender, contract or acceptance document.
2. Price: The prices specified for the services are based on your request for a quotation or an order. Any quotation we give may be withdrawn at any time, and will become null and void if not accepted by you in writing within 30 days of the date of quotation. Prices quoted are based on rates applicable on the date of quotation. We reserve the right to pass on any increase in rates incurred by us between the date of quotation and time of provision of the service. Unless the price specifies that GST is included, you must pay GST in addition to the price. You may not withhold the price or deduct or set-off any amount against the price.
3. Deposit: We reserve the right to request you pay a deposit which will be stipulated in the quotation. We shall be under no obligation to commence the provision of services requested until such time as the deposit has been received by us.
4. Payment: Generally, the price shall be payable in full at the completion of the provision of services. However, we may in our absolute discretion offer you credit on terms acceptable to us. If we offer you credit, payment will be required in full on the 20th day of the month following invoice. We may suspend any credit and require you to pay all outstanding amounts in full. We may elect not to provide services to you if payment is not received in accordance with our requirements. Should you default in your payment obligations we may elect to cancel this contract by giving you three (3) days written notice of cancellation. No “pay if paid” or “pay when paid” payment terms shall apply.
5. Default: If your account is overdue, default interest will be payable at our discretion at the rate of 2% per month (or part month) on any amount due and unpaid. You acknowledge that payment of default interest is without prejudice to our other rights and remedies. If we take action to recover any amount due from you, or to otherwise protect our interests in relation to money owed to us, you agree to pay our costs (including solicitor/client and debt collection costs).
6. Warranty: Following payment in full for the services provided by BSS Limited and upon request, we agree to provide you with a warranty as to the services provided.
7. Extent of liability: Our liability in relation to goods and services provided is limited to direct loss caused by our breach of these terms up to a maximum of the contract value of the goods and/or services provided. We shall not otherwise be responsible for any cost, loss, damage or claim arising directly or indirectly in relation to services provided by us, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise. Without limiting the foregoing, we will not be responsible for any indirect, consequential or special loss, loss of profits or economic loss or loss or damage caused by subtrades. All warranties implied by customary practice, at law or under statute are excluded to the extent legally permitted. Any complaints regarding the services provided must be received by us in writing within 30 days of the conclusion of the contracted work.
8. Occupational safety and health (“OSH”): You agree to provide us with a work sensitive area in accordance with OSH standards.
9. Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“CGA”): You are a commercial customer if you acquire services from us for business purposes. If you are a commercial customer then you agree that the CGA does not apply in respect of the services supplied to you. You indemnify us for any damage or loss suffered as a result of your failure to comply with this clause. Notwithstanding any express provision in these Terms and Conditions of Trade, nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Trade is intended to have the effect of contracting out of the provisions of this CGA except to the extent permitted by the CGA.
10. Excusable delay/force majeure: We shall not be responsible for any failure or delay to perform any obligation under this agreement where such failure or delay arises due to a cause beyond our reasonable control.
11. Disputes: If a dispute arises between the parties, the party that considers a dispute has arisen shall notify the other party. The parties shall then hold negotiations in good faith with a view to resolving the dispute. Either party may request that the dispute be mediated using a neutral mediator. If the parties are unable to resolve their dispute within seven (7) days, either party may require the dispute to be submitted to the arbitration of a single arbitrator (agreed between the parties or nominated by the President of the Waikato/Bay of Plenty Law Society in the absence of agreement). The arbitration shall take place in Tauranga in accordance with the Arbitration Act 1996.
12. No Waiver: No delay or failure by us to act or insist on any right shall be regarded as a waiver and every right remains enforceable and may be exercised by us at any time.
13. Personal Property Securities Act: As security for payment of our costs, you acknowledge that we are irrevocably authorised by you to register a General Security Agreement over all of your assets, together with a General Security Agreement over all of the assets of any guarantor. Further, you acknowledge that the terms of such General Security Agreement shall be the most recent terms contained in the all obligations General Security Agreement produced by the Auckland District Law Society. In this regard, you acknowledge and agree:
(a) These terms and conditions constitute a security agreement for the purposes of the Personal Property Securities Act 1999 (“PPSA”); and (b) A security interest is taken in any Goods supplied by us to you (if any).
13.1 You undertake to:
(a) Sign any further documents and/or provide any further information (such information to be complete, accurate and up-to-date in all respects) which we may reasonably require to register a financing statement or financing change
statement on the Personal Property Securities Register;
(b) Indemnify, and upon demand reimburse us for all expenses incurred in registering a financing statement or
financing change statement on the Personal Property Securities Register or releasing any Goods charged
thereby; and (c) Not register a financing change statement or a change demand without our prior written consent.
13.2 You agree that nothing in sections 114(1)(a), 133 and 134 of the PPSA shall apply to these terms and conditions.
13.3 You waive your rights as a debtor under sections 116, 120(2), 121, 125, 126, 127, 129 and 131 of the PPSA.
13.4 Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by us, you waive your right to receive a verification statement in accordance with section 148 of the PPSA. You shall unconditionally ratify any actions taken by us Supplier under this clause 13.
14. Definitions: In these conditions the terms “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Bay Sandblasting Services Limited. A reference to “you” is a reference to the Customer. The term “services”, as used in these terms and conditions, means all services supplied by us to you from time to time.
15.1 If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable the validity, existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired.
15.2 These terms and conditions and any contract to which they apply shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and are subject to the non-exchanges jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
15.3 We shall be under no liability whatsoever to you for any indirect and/or consequential loss and/or expense (including loss of profit) suffered by you arising out of a breach by us of these terms and conditions.
15.4 You shall not be entitled to set off against, or deduct from the Price, any sums owed or claimed to be owed to you by us, nor to withhold payment of any invoice because part of that invoice is in dispute.
15.5 We may license or sub-contract all or any part of our rights and obligations without your consent.
15.6 We reserve the right to review these terms and conditions at any time. If, following any such review, there is to be any change to these terms and conditions, then that change will take effect from the date on which we notify you of such change.
15.7 Neither party shall be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, terrorism, strike, lock-out, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or other event beyond the reasonable control of either party.
15.8 The failure by us to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be treated as a waiver of that provision, nor shall it affect our right to subsequently enforce that provision.
15.9 These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and us, subject to any written contractual
documents between us. For the avoidance of doubt, there shall be no implied or unwritten contractual terms between us and you, including (without limitation) any warranty terms, regardless of whether such terms are contained in your terms and conditions of service.